The City of Baytown's Homebuyer's Assistance Program DETAILS
* Homebuyer must be 18.
* All members of the household must be legal residents.
* All members of the household must be legal residents of the United States.
* No person in the household has owned a home in the past three years.
* Single family home must be in the city of Baytown limits and below $140,000.
* Must meet income guidelines:
depending on number of people in the home, income limits range from $38,750 (1 person) to $68,650 (7 people).
* Must complete Homebuyer Education Course.
* Must meet lender qualification.
Rachelle Aaron with Prime Lending is a veteran of the
City of Baytown's
Homebuyer's Assistance Program. She can help!